Questions and Answers
- What’s the difference between a Photo Walking Tour and any other walking tour?
My Photo Walking Tours are designed for travelers who have a camera and want to create better photographs than before and don’t want to waste time looking for great photography locations.
- Why is the number of participants limited?
My photo walks are personalized, with the focus on you. I love sharing my experiences and you will get what you need right now. A bigger group would be distracting.
- Do I need to have a DSLR camera?
No. You can join also with a compact system camera.
- Do I need to have more than one lens?
No. You can create great photos with only one lens. And if you are a Nikon owner you can borrow a lens from me.
- Do I need to have a tripod?
If you choose an evening shot you will need a tripod. But if you don’t have one you can borrow one of mine.
- I’m just a beginner. May I join a photo walking tour?
Yes, of course. You will learn a lot.
- I came to Budapest with my family. Can they join?
Yes. And non-photographers can join for free.
- What happens if it rains?
Don’t worry! You can chose another date. And photo walks can be held in light rain. We will be able to capture some nice shots.
- How long is a photo walking tour?
I offer 2-hour, 3-hour and 4-hour tours. But if you are ready for a longer one, the As You Wish tour is for you.
- What will happen after booking?
You will get a confirmation email from me. I will send you my suggestion for the photo walk’s timing and we will agree about our meeting point.
- Where can I meet you?
We can meet at a previously agreed place, for example where the photo walks begins or at your hotel.
- Is a photo walk a difficult tour with a lot of walking?
We walk and stop when we find a photogenic subject. We don’t hurry.
- Are the photo tours led only in English?
Currently I offer them in English and in Hungarian and I plan to offer it in German in the future.
- What is the Composition Guide?
This is a free collection of compositional solutions illustrated with examples, which I will email you after your photo walk.
- What is the payment method?
Payment in cash after finishing the photo walk.
- How will I benefit from a photo walk?
You can improve your photography skills and learn more about the camera settings. We will constantly think about composition. I hope you will learn to see differently.
“We really appreciate your professionalism.
She is truly an outstanding photographer and wonderful person with an almost mystical ability… I can recommend her to anyone!”
Want to Shoot Like a Pro?
You will receive eye-opening tips.
(+36) 20 325 7838